- “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, 4 Seasons Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Limited.
- “You”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a user’s computer or device.
Processing of your personal data Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful basis:
- We are registered with the ICO under the Data Protection Register, our registration number is: ZA377954.
- Lawful basis: Consent The reason we use this basis: We require your consent to store information about you on our database. We process your information in the following ways: We will (with your consent) store your contact details in order to be able to invoice you for work completed and for any future marketing and offers. Data retention period: We will continue to process your information under this basis until you withdraw consent or it is determined your consent no longer exists. Sharing your information: We will only share your personal information with one third party and they include; QuickBooks for accounting purposes only.
Your individual rights Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
|_gid||GA1.3.784408309.153255...||24 hours||Anonymous tracking across urls so as to understand site usage.|
|Google Analytics||persistent||3 months||Helps us understand how people use our website. This is anonymous and can not identify the user.|
|Google Analytics 2||session||3 months||Simple session cookie to identify page use. Anonymous and your identity is protected.|
Data security and protection We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement. Email marketing messages & subscription Under the GDPR we use the consent lawful basis for anyone subscribing to our marketing mailing list. We only collect certain data about you, as detailed in the “Processing of your personal data” above. Any email marketing messages we send are done so by ourselves only. Any email marketing messages we send are in accordance with the GDPR and the PECR. We provide you with an easy method to withdraw your consent (unsubscribe) or manage your preferences / the information we hold about you at any time. See any marketing messages for instructions on how to unsubscribe or manage your preferences, you can also